Your baby has been wearing their amber since before they could sit up or even walk or talk. It has carried them through the toughest times of babyhood - teething.
Suffering from migraines, stress, depression, carpal tunnel and other ailments can be debilitating at times. When you finally find something that actually helps, you want to hold on to it forever. With Grech & Co. Amber de lux Baltic amber, YOU CAN!
Through proper care, your precious gems can become a treasured family heirloom and wellness solution, passed on to the next generation of babies, when that precious time comes.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR AMBER:
Amber is a valuable property and should be treated as such, therefore we provide each amber purchase with a linen pouch to store your beloved amber in. Take care to keep separate from other contents though, to avoid scratching or breakage.
In caring for your jewelry:
- Wash amber in warm water (without any soaps or chemicals). With a soft cloth, remove any film or build up covering the amber. This will allow the succinic acid to better release from the beads.
- You can polish your amber with olive oil to bring more shine if you wish.
- Do not expose to chemicals, chlorines, soaps, make up, or perfumes.
- Store in your Grech & Co. drawstring bag to avoid exposure to oxidation and scratches from harsh surfaces.
- To recharge your amber, cleanse with warm water and allow to dry in the sun for up to 3 hours; take care not to over expose to the sun. For more recharging tips see Metaphysical Properties.
- It is best to remove amber when entering water, such as a bath or swimming in the ocean. Although our TYTAN -10 thread is of the highest quality, exposure to water can wear it down.
- Amber de lux has a clasp safety feature that causes the thread of one clasp end to pop off and release under strong pressure. Be careful not to stretch your jewelry too tightly, to avoid activating this safety feature.
Grech & Co. wishes you wellness and vitality for years to come!